Sunday, December 14, 2008

DREAM - Part 1.

I would suggest you guys to read my article Penniless Peanuts before reading this one.

We were 4 of us but now our team has increased to 8 the other 4 are Shashi, Dhana, Naga and Sunil.

We did a short film as a pilot episode to approach channels for the slot but we failed as they need people who are experienced. Its very true that we are not experienced but for sure we are talented. To prove our potential we need opportunities. We believe in creating them rather than waiting for it or running behind it. The only hindrance for us is Time and Money.

After the failure of our short film project we decided to split up and work individually to gain experience, but for our goodness one of our friend's friend saw our short films and was very much interested to produce a movie with us.

That was the time when my dream was flourished again, I call this movie project as the DREAM Project because it is not only mine but for all the 8 peanuts.

We are working on the script and parallel we are doing the research on in and out of the industry. We are very new to the industry but that does not mean that we should be ignored.

We approached few people to take their advice and suggestions but most of them were the demotivators. The only reason was we are inexperienced.

They are right that we need experience but to gain experience we have to get into it, face the challenges and fight against the odds to fulfill our DREAM.
There is no way we lose the battle if we give our 100 percent. The only thing which is required is Trust in ourselves.

Trust of 8 guys is a tremendous positive energy which is enough to create history.

I am not bothered about the demotivators because, the producer trusts us 100 percent and that is very important for the fulfillment of the DREAM.
According to few people they need experience to succeed, according to me I need their criticism, comments, demotivation, demoralisation to succeed.
Lets see we are giving our 100 percent dedication, commitment, hardwork and everything.

Fulfilling my DREAM is my KARMA.

All our DREAMS will come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Reaping may be slow but I have to wait if I have to achieve it. And I am ready to wait and ready to do my KARMA.

I am doing KARMA and it is pursuing my DREAM no matter what will be the result. I have already sacrificed few important things in my life and now I have just dedicated myself to my DREAM.

JEENA YAHAN MARNA YAHAN, ISKE SIVA JAANA KAHAN....

5 comments:

Vinay said...

ALL THE BEST!

Anonymous said...

all the best. looking forward to your article after your movie releases.

hari said...

Thank you guys...

Mansi said...

Dear Worry sorrrryyyy!!!!! Hari....
I just loved your slot..All the very best. I have a comment especial for this sharing that If you've nothing to do while you're waiting just try to appreciate the fact that you have nothing to do...In a fact paced world opportunities to do nothing are rare and should cherished...Dont let the door hit you..

hari said...

Thank u for the comment mansi... its just a situational blog i mean whats happening in my life at this point of time...
enjoy...
hariOM.