Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What A Reason!!!

I know that once in a lifetime we will come across a mesmerising feeling called Love. Some of you have already experienced it and some yet to face it. And few are just enjoying it every time, same in my case I have experienced it several times.

I have heard people saying that we enjoy true love only once in our lifetime.
Oh... I think that love itself is divine and there is no such things like false love or true love. I really wonder when people say that it was my true love. Come On Guys!!! Are we playing true or false game.

I believe in one thing "Nothing is good or bad in this world but thinking makes it so."
Thank god!!!! I am lucky, every time I fall in love is the true love, but for me I am in love again and every time I was 100% sincere committed and loyal. I do not bother about true or false game.

I think you guys are wondering, why am I talking all these things? and how are they related to the topic?
Well!!! You will come to know about this as you go on reading this article.

I have experienced the world of love several times in my life and most of the times I was heartbroken :-(.

I proposed every girl whom I loved but most of the times got rejected and you know what was the reason???

"OH... SORRY HARI I CANNOT COMMIT MYSELF TO YOU, YOU ARE SUCH A NICE GUY, I AM NOT SO LUCKY TO MARRY YOU"

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!! Can anyone just explain me what sort of a reason is this? I don't know I was blank all the time.

I am still not able to digest one thing, if I am a nice guy, then why was I rejected. Anyways I did not allow my mind to think about this too much. But sometimes i really thought that is there anything like true love or I might have not loved her truly!!! Obviously this question aroused in my mind when I was rejected, I know it is superstitious but its usual, we think all the possibilities when we fail, even though its silly.

I am very happy because if I would have succeeded then I could never experienced the love several times. So no hard feelings girls, Thank you for rejecting my love and making me to love more more and more.
Enjoy the wrong ones till you find the right one ;-)
JUST WHEN THE CATERPILLER THOUGHT THE WORLD WAS OVER IT BECAME A BUTTERFLY.

6 comments:

Vinay said...

Try enjoying the single status. Stop trying to fall in love with each and every girl you meet. Start introspecting as to why each girl you fall in love with dont try to commit themselves to you or to be part of your life. One more gyan, stop trying for girls, concentrate on your career. Ask your parents to find one for you and the rest will fall in place, you can start loving the one you marry and she will obviously be committed to you.

Vishwas Krishna said...

This was the most funniest post you ever wrote, without ever intending it to be so! Lo hari do you really believe girls when they say, i think you are a fine guy and i'm unlucky to have you as my lover or whatever the fuck is that? In effect, they are saying, you don't deserve to be my lover or whatever it is. I think you hang on with a girl even after she has said no. If she accepts, ok fine. If she doesn't, ok fine. Why scratch your mind that much. You should really thank them for not accepting your love- they in fact did you a favour by doing so. Why do you want to FALL in love all the time. Why not rise in life once instead? There is life beyond love and all that. Stop all this butterfly and caterpillar stories and write something logical for a change.

hari said...

Oh... these are the wonderful comments which i have ever recieved thanks alot guys.
Is it true that I fall in love with each and every girl I meet, if so then its good dude i just seek a partner in them, but as per my knowledge everyone does that but few express it.

dude whats wrong in butterfly and caterpillar stories. why have not you loved anyone, have not you did anything crazy for them, if not so or if you think that you are very much practical in life then please dont love anyone, I agree that love is a practical bondage but also it is the bondage of caterpillar and butterfly stories...
Anyways thanks alot for the comments and concern... keep commenting...

enjoy...
hariOM.

Mansi said...

Dear Hari i really don't know why you are worrying with regard this and keep expecting the comment, it was so so so funny... try to avoid these kind of sharing s in your blog..HAVE SOME SOCIAL CONCERN i was expecting some LOGIC experience towards society that would be nice as being a theater concerned guy!!!!! I HAVE TAKEN A LIBERTY TO MENTION MY COMMENT LIKE THIS HOPE YOU WILL DON'T MIND

ravi said...

Congrats!!!.... U are eligible to write "AUTOBIOGRAPHY" bcz u are amongst the people who share even the minutest concept. As far as the comments are concerned I am a guy u comment on comments(ahhaahha!!!!).So wrt mansi's commment( sorry for writing without knowing her) " there is a difference b/n - a minute hair falling on the shoulder and falling inside the eye". So Hari go ahead in ur journey of understanding girls and if u do so "u will be the first to do so dude".

hari said...

sure mansi will try and write the articles which will be socially concerned. but i started this blog to write what i feel like writing so i have named this as Hari dont worry....