Saturday, July 12, 2008

My First WriteUp

Hi this is my first write up and of course my first blog. I really wonder sometimes earlier our identity meant ration cards, driving license, passbooks etc., but nowadays, Internet identity has become very important. I was never bothered about Internet and other related stuffs, but one of my friends Vishwas explained me that how important the Internet is, and especially the blog, for a media person. Let me give a small introduction of myself:

I am Hariprasad Kashyap. Me and my friends are planning to start up a media company in Mysore. Basically, I am from theater background, and our team is well versed with the requirements of a media company, so we thought and thought and finally came to a decision that instead of working for someone , why cant we work for ourselves. In fact, i think its very true, when we get the feeling of belongingness, then only we tend to work towards it without any expectations. For me, passion has become my profession. I believe in a line written by not so famous yet but Mr Hariprasad Kashyap says, "Stars are many but not the Sun." Even though Sun is a star, we consider him as God, source of light, energy etc. I believe same with the human beings. Unless and Until we stand apart from the crowd, we will get lost in it. So i think its high time for me to move forward and just continue to move forward.
Log har manzil ko mushkil samajte hain.
Hum har mushkil ko manzil samajte hain.
Bada farakh hai log aur hamare nazariye mein.
Hum har chattan ko apni pairon ki dhool samajte hain....

5 comments:

ಹೆಸರು ರಾಜೇಶ್, said...

WELCOME to Blog world. I think you can talk more about theater, cinema & manny more. i had a great expectation on you. Keep blogging. all the best for U & U R friends.
regards
rajesh

Vishwas Krishna said...

First of all, I'm very happy that you finally created a blog!
Is this really your first blog? Think again?
You have quoted me wrong, I didn't restrict my observation to media field and it was said in a totally different context!
When you say you are going to work "without any expectations", what does that mean, what kind of expectations?
Instead of a blog post, your article reads like a long message where grammar has been kicked out of the window.
And regarding that poem, is it by any means related to you? I did not find any reason for it to be you. Anyway, now that you have started blogging, don't stop here. All the best for you and
your team.

Aman said...

Welcome to the "New Age Journalism".

Your style of writing has got a an entertainment quotient whick you spice up with the 'tadka' of some beautiful words.

But, I would advise you to read some articles from a few good writers which will definitely give you an insight into usage of words and framing of sentences.

Just channel your thoughts well and give tought to structuring your write-up.

Cheers,

Islahuddin N S
- AMAN

Unknown said...

hi hari...
very nice u hv created a blog...quite impressive....but lemme tel u, it reflect a lot of negativity..wenu say u wanna get inspired n reminded of wat u wanna do, tal all of the "-ve" out....but den really nice...keep goin....
My best wishes are alwys der...
Go GangwayZ n Rock it!!!

RoopashreeAravind said...

Hey Hari.........
HAPPY JOURNEY.... Let's all ur dreams come true and be the sun always......